[3830] RTTY Roundup KK6L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 23tauri@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KK6L Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 00:14:23 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KK6L
Operator(s): KK6L
Station: KK6L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN10
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:   76
   40:   35
   20:  159
   15:  149
   10:   55
------------
Total:  474  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 26  Total Score = 36,498

Club: Extreme Team Contest Club

Comments:

Had a good time. It was my first contest on my new ICOM IC-7410, which quickly
overheated at 100 watts, so I dialed it back to 50 watts and everything worked
well. Now I know my limits with no harm done. It was a refreshing change to
guest operating many miles away in bad weather, and I'm looking forward to
continually improving my home station! Got about 80 fewer Q's than last year.
Not bad, considering last year was 1200 watts CQing! Thanks to my wife and
three kids for their patience, mostly the former with the latter! ;) Love you,
Honey! Thank to everyone for the FB QSO's! QSL direct or BURO!