[3830] RTTY Roundup AA4CF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4cf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AA4CF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 00:34:25 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
   80:   68
   40:   68
   20:  131
   15:  180
   10:  102
------------
Total:  541  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 37  Total Score = 48,690

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  Elecraft K3, Amp (ran between 500W and 1KW), Antennas: Low Spiderbeam,and
Wire Loops suspended from trees.  N1MM Plus, MMTTY/FSK, MicroKeyer II.  Over
the past few weeks, I was able to get RTTY running at my station after many
years of not having it.  Running RTTY from a laptop computer is a big contrast
to running from a Model 19!  HI HI

RTTY was enjoyable back then and I sure am enjoying it again.  This contest was
a lot of fun.  Maybe I will find time to try to get PSK running over the next
year.

10M seemed to be opened nicely to EU on Sunday morning, low noise.  Had to
close down on Saturday night when I heard thunder.  20M seemed to be in good
shape on Sunday.

73, AA4CF