[3830] RTTY Roundup WW4LL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WW4LL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 00:57:29 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K1ZZI W9SN WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  181
   40:  495
   20:  452
   15:  253
   10:  267
------------
Total: 1648  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 71  Total Score = 210,944

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Lots of fun as usual.  Conditions varied by band and time with 15 being
difficult for us today because it seems very noisy to us.  40 was great last
night and was still going strong when we knocked off about 2:35 am this
morning.

Had several logging software issues during the entire contest but authors are
working on it. Great response from them. Would hang up in transmit and we had
no ability to force it back into receive mode. Thanks to everyone that hung
around for it to release and work us.  For those that didn't, sorry, but was
beyond our control.

Congratulations to N0NI for a great score!

Thanks to W9SN for coming down from Knoxville.  Good to have him and K1ZZI here
this weekend.

73'....Fred, WW4LL