[3830] RTTY Roundup W5JR SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W5JR SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 01:28:39 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W5JR
Operator(s): W5JR
Station: W5JR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.8

------------
   80:   76
   40:   83
   20:    9
   15:   28
   10:   16
------------
Total:  212  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 34  Total Score = 16,960

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Flex 6300, OCF, N1MM+, MMTTY

Another shakedown cruise with the Flex to evaluate it's performance. Had
trouble connecting to VE7CC, so used an alternate with less flexibility but
similar information.  Not sure I improved my score any with the assistance. The
Flex, N1MM+ and MMTTY played together without a hitch other than sleep deprived,
operator induced errors.

10 and 15 opened to EU *real* early Sunday morning and was going full speed
when I discovered it just after local sunrise from being on 80.  I ran out of
gas and packed it in before noon.  Lots of very strong signals from everywhere.
 The RX filter capabilities in the Flex is awesome.

Next up, NAQP CW and the CQ 160 CW.