[3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 00:47:17 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:50

------------
   80:   18
   40:   78
   20:   75
   15:   97
   10:   33
------------
Total:  301  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 34  Total Score = 25,585

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

First try at running single op unlimited. Was hoping for better band conditions
but it seemed like the bands favored mostly stateside. Heard some EU early
Sunday on 10 and 15 meters, but not much.Did a combination of S&P and a few
stretches running stations, N1MM reports that my best was 12 Q,s 94.5/hr on
Friday between 19:31 -19:39. I still haven't figured out how that average is
figured out. I was kind of neat to see when  the new mults pop up in the band
window, first time I have ever seen that. Going to have to dig through the help
files so I can better utilize N1MM. I am sure there are quite a few features
that I am not taking advantage of to better help with my scores. Anyway, as
usual, had a pretty good time in the contest, looking forward to the next one.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
Ant: Horizontal loop and Homebrew 6 band hex