[3830] RTTY Roundup W4VIC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vic.w4vic@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4VIC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 03:02:33 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:54

------------
   80:   23
   40:   65
   20:  149
   15:  124
   10:   53
------------
Total:  414  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 31  Total Score = 33,948

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I showed up.  Thanks for your patience as I fumble-fingered my way through the
later periods -- really didn't stay sharp, and the N1MM+ program just did what
it did, not necessarily what I wanted it to do.  But we got through it.  the
new program is a very nice upgrade on the Classic N1MM.

GREAT to hear so many familiar calls.  And thanks for the personal greetings --
although I don't have a personal reply programmed into the MACROS.  I should do
a 'GO PVRC' function -- I hope that wouldn't be interpreted as improper
'coaching' or anything.

Thanks for the Qs.  See you in NAQP.  Well, why NOT???  73,  Vic, W4VIC