[3830] RTTY Roundup ZL2B(ZL2BR) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2bfrank@orcon.net.nz
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ZL2B(ZL2BR) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 09:42:04 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ZL2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZL2B

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Taranaki
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:    7
   15:  264
   10:  319
------------
Total:  590  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 43  Total Score = 53,100

Club:

Comments:

Sunday morning 7am start off. Propagation to the NW and NE was fair but
certainly not as good as it as been for other recent contests. Having achieved
my first goal of 500 q's by midnight, I decided some sleep was needed. Started
again at 7.30am on Monday, but found conditions had changed quite a lot. It was
a real slog for the last 5 or so hours, with just an additional 90 q's. Maybe
next year will do the first 24 hours non-stop me thinks.