[3830] RTTY Roundup IZ4AFW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz4afw@iz4afw.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup IZ4AFW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:28:30 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: IZ4AFW
Operator(s): IZ4AFW
Station: IZ4AFW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: nr. Bologna
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   76
   40:  411
   20:  105
   15:  278
   10:   79
------------
Total:  949  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 61  Total Score = 102,492

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Just my second time in RTTY Roundup, but had great fun!
Disappointed by 20m that closed early, and probably I should have gone to 10m
before. 80m were run barefoot as antenna was not tuned for RTTY.
Very bad propagation in the last hours of Sunday.
Thanks to all who called me. CU soon on the air!
Fabio IZ4AFW / IO4W