[3830] RTTY Roundup W4RM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4rm@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4RM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:38:56 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W7IY K4RG
Station: W4RM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  280
   40:  193
   20:  392
   15:  221
   10:  337
------------
Total: 1423  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 66  Total Score = 175,029

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

When you only run one rtty contest a year it not a simple to get the station
ready for operation.  We started out using n1mm and 2-tone keying ASFK as we
were unable to get 2tone to key fsk.

We soon found out that with the cw filter keying asfk was going to be a
problem.  so we stoped and switch bact to n1mm and MTTY keying FSK and the cw
filter.

We have a slow start but ended as the point as last year.

73 Bill  W4RM