[3830] NAQP CW WB5EIN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WB5EIN@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WB5EIN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 04:57:51 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   34    22
   40:   82    35
   20:  136    39
   15:   93    33
   10:   56    17
-------------------
Total:  401   146  Total Score = 58,546

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Team: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun contest!
It was especially great to encounter so many of my friends from the CWOps
group.

Also, I enjoyed working my buddies who are members of the Dallas-Fort Worth
Contest Group (DFWCG).  A bunch of great operators in that club.

Thanks to all who answering my weak signal.  Kenwood TS480SAT into Windom at 30
feet.

I thought I was going to have to bow out of the competition completely
mid-afternoon, because here in Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis), we've been
having celebrations of Elvis' 80th birthday.  And, tonight was a grand gala,
complete with symphony and choirs from two colleges who sang and played several
Elvis songs.  I didn't have to go sing, after all.  CW was my song today!

73 to all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  (CWOps #1327)
Tupelo, MS