[3830] NAQP CW K0VXU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vxu@kc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0VXU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 05:49:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   66    26
   80:   93    36
   40:  217    48
   20:  169    42
   15:  185    44
   10:   31    15
-------------------
Total:  761   211  Total Score = 160,571

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: Midwest Popguns

Comments:

Rig: K3, TH6DXX, Slopping Vees (40, 80), Inverted L (160)

Thanks to all for the QSO's.  A most enjoyable contest....just right for us
elders...not too long, not too short.

15 and 10 propagation and activity was a disappointment.  40 meters turned out
to be the workhorse.  I cut myself short at the end of contest and missed good
activity on 160.  Everything was just going good on 160 when my time ran out.

Most of my Q's were S&P but I did run from time to time when I could find a
crease in the activity.  Missing in my log were NE and SD.  I did hear a VE4 but
couldn't catch him before he QSY'd.  No VY1, VE1, or VE8 either.

Oh, well, there's always next year.  See you then.

73,
Russ -K0VXU