[3830] NAQP CW AK7AZ M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AK7AZ M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 07:11:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AK7AZ
Operator(s): N3KCJ AK7AR
Station: AK7AZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: 12-Toes, Az
Operating Time (hrs): 10.8

  160:   39    15
   80:  142    43
   40:  209    54
   20:  143    50
   15:  161    50
   10:  139    38
-------------------
Total:  833   250  Total Score = 208,250

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was a fun contest with a semi-competitive effort put in by both N3KCJ and
AK7AR.

I am going to legally get my name changed to Chacho as it was the coolest name
seen in our log. Of course, there was Mug from Al as well. As we all know and
expect, there is always at least on Dick in every contest and indeed we have a
Dick or two in our log.

This was an above average experience for us. This contest will be revisited
next year.