[3830] NAQP CW N3ND M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3nd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N3ND M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:05:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N3ND
Operator(s): KK4UNZ N3ND N4YDU W0UCE WA4PSC
Station: N3ND

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Wake Forest, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  195    37
   80:  286    49
   40:  585    66
   20:  500    65
   15:  129    49
   10:   58    30
-------------------
Total: 1753   296  Total Score = 518,888

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This was the first M/2 effort from N3ND.  While HP M/2 operation probably won't
work here (without considerable changes), the shack did lend itself to LP M/2.

We had the same team, sans one member who is vacationing in FL, as we did for
CQWWCW six weeks ago.  Saturday night dinner was prepared by the infamous Chef
Archie (W0UCE) and as is usual the meal was outstanding.  No one goes hungry
when Archie is around.  His bean soup led to interesting toots in the latter
hours of the contest.  Fortunately, there were no open flames causing concern.

Thanks to everyone for a fun run.