[3830] NAQP CW N4OO(@K4JPD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4OO(@K4JPD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:41:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N4OO
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: K4JPD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   88    29
   80:   82    29
   40:  156    41
   20:  294    54
   15:   65    30
   10:   57    24
-------------------
Total:  742   207  Total Score = 153,594

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team: GCG #1

Comments:

Big time wind from an artic front that rolled thru last week significantly
disabled the 40m and 80m (again) antennas @ Steve's place. While I could get
them to play somewhat - SWR's were off the chart. Poor Steve - as he had just
gotten everything working perfect on 80 before the front rolled in. So instead
of all working correctly - now we have 2 antennas to work on. Really? Thanks to
those that could hear me on those bands.

Just went 10 hours straight from the opening bell since 40 and 80 weren't going
to be real productive. Great activity though.  N4OO @ K4JPD