[3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:44:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   52    21
   80:   89    36
   40:  129    44
   20:  171    50
   15:  106    42
   10:   76    30
-------------------
Total:  623   223  Total Score = 138,929

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Peyton

Comments:

Fun contest for this January CW NAQP. 15, 20, and 40m bands were the best places
to be, 10m had its moments, but 80m and 160m had decent conditions as well.
Amazing how well 100w can do when we all have equal levels of power which gives
everyone a chance to "break a pileup" or to "run".

We had a good turnout from our GMCC club members so there shouldn't have been
anyone who missed Colorado;  also team members from WY, SD, and NE helped with
their states.  The team contesting concept is a winner and it seems should be
emulated in other contests.

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756pro3 to HF beams and low band verticals