[3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:58:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:   85    31
   80:  111    36
   40:  226    48
   20:  213    44
   15:  201    44
   10:  112    40
-------------------
Total:  948   243  Total Score = 230,364

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Sarnoff

Comments:

Great fun and good mults.  Unfortunately, I double booked Saturday and had to be
at a party I promised my XYL after 5 hours into the contest but got back on for
the last three hours.  I'll bet I win the award for most miles driven DURING
the contest since the party and station are 60 miles apart.  ;-)

QRM was very low except for the last 30 minutes when a storm was moving in but
great participation as per normal January conditions.  I appologize to my DFW
team for not being able to put in a full effort but XYLs come first.

73,
Bob K5WA

SO2R with K3s, YCCC Box and ACOM 2000As
10 - 5/5 120\'/80\', 5 SE @ 40\'