[3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:07:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): ~ 7

  160:   19    12
   80:   42    20
   40:   87    32
   20:   73    31
   15:  -0-   -0-
   10:   41    24
-------------------
Total:  262   119  Total Score = 31,178

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

5 watts to modest antennas in a rare mult with so many great CW ops/stations =
lots of fun!  Sorry to the many who requested 15m band QSYs...loaner rig here
unable to properly xmit on that band!

FB 'S and P' rates for me in this event are a real testament to the terrific
N/A ops participating.  And once in the log on the high bands, my QRP sigs seem
just a little louder for those worked again on new bands!

Not a F/T effort due to conflicts with younger son's youth sports &
watching NFL Patriots prevail in excellent playoff game.

New WinKeyer USB CW interface unit (K1EL/Hamcrafters) just assembled as nice
project w/ OM N4MKJ ... works like a charm!

Icom IC-706mkIIG @ 5 watts to Hexbeam 10-20m, 88' doublet 40m, low OCF dipole
80m, low Inv-L 160m; MFJ-929 Autotuner; N1MM Logger +; K1EL WinKeyer USB