[3830] NAQP CW NP4Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NP4Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:11:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: kp4
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:   18     9
   80:   69    27
   40:  116    36
   20:  216    48
   15:  255    47
   10:  343    52
-------------------
Total: 1017   238  Total Score = 242,046

Club:

Team: Los Chachos

Comments:

Had much higher expectations, but had a mayor software issue, that had me keying
manually plus not being able to use so2r. The software kept on showing the
report window and required  to close the software everytime.

Apart from that as always this contest is one of my favorites and had the
pleasure to create a local team that made it lots of fun to operate.
Stay tuned for more action from Los Chachos contest team!
Congrats to Alfredo WP3C, Eric NP3A, Jose KP3W and Charlie KP4EJ on great
scores and having all this fun together.

73's

Felipe
NP4Z
Los chachos contest Club