[3830] NAQP SSB AB9YC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, awillard69@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AB9YC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 02:27:57 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AB9YC
Operator(s): AB9YC
Station: AB9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:   65    25
   40:  233    42
   20:  166    41
   15:    4     4
   10:   34     6
-------------------
Total:  502   118  Total Score = 59,236

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC 0011

Comments:

For me the upper bands were very unproductive.  Twenty and 40 were very
productive, but the QSB made it an unexpected challenge.

Eighty was the usual challenge, until I had some frustrated person deliberately
QRM me for over 40 minutes.  I hope someone was listening and can educate these
types of operators.  It didn't take long for others to move to 80 and jump in
right beside me.

My best QSO count for the time I devoted to this event.