[3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 06:18:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B K3AJ N8IVN WA3AER
Station: WX3B

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   82    23
   80:  284    45
   40:  233    44
   20:  277    41
   15:  329    39
   10:  163    24
-------------------
Total: 1368   216  Total Score = 295,488

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

A hearty thank you to my beautiful bride Elizabeth - that's right, this is the
FIRST contest we operated as husband and wife since our marriage on January
1st, 2015!!  She provided the legendary stuffed shell dinner!

My neighbors Mike and Donna came over to join us, and another neighbor Young
Evan and his Dad Jay came over to see what WX3B was all about.  Evan HAS his
ham license and his Dad showed interest in the hobby as well.

As you can probably guess from this introduction, our effort was more of a
social event than a hard core all out drive for maximum score.  We took a
rather long dinner break and only ended up operating for about 10
hours...however...I think we have some new talent for future WX3B gatherings!!

73 & Happy New Year to all.

Jim   WX3B