[3830] NAQP SSB K3TN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3TN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 10:15:45 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: K3TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:    1     1
   80:   44    21
   40:   76    28
   20:   83    27
   15:   45    20
   10:   24    12
-------------------
Total:  273   109  Total Score = 29,757

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Team #2

Comments:

Just got on for three sessions to aid in the yearly battle for the NAQP Dribble
Cup.

10 and 15 were stinko for me, so the first session was mostly 20m and had a
nice run - I had the 10M rate window as high as 276 but just a short run before
it petered out. K1DQV and I moved up and down the bands so I got my only 160Q
very early in the day.

Later got on 40 for another short run, and Pete N4ZR was nice enough to move
and give me WV on several bands. Had another short blurp of Qs on 80m - the low
bands were nice and quiet.

As always in NAQP SSB, nice to hear all the 3x3 calls and see many stations
that did not show up in the Super Check Partial window

K3 to 135\' OCF/Windom at 45\'