[3830] NAQP SSB K5YAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5yaa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5YAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 13:42:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  12      8
   20:  28     14
   15:  39     14
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  79     36  Total Score = 2,844

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team: GCG Team #1

Comments:

Putting up new antennas and no time left on Friday to get coax feeds in place to
the new tower. Went out under the tower and operated Field Day style on 20 and
40 but not for long. Even with two coats on and a wool blanket on the legs it
just got too chilly. Rather than risk further sickness on top of my recent
surgery I folded up my tent.

Bands did seem in pretty good shape. Sorry Newberry, like on the Gator's Team
last week (When my score was ZERO) I was a real slacker in this one too!

73, Jerry

Rig: K3 to a 6el 15 6el 20 3el 40.