[3830] NAQP SSB KH6VV(KH6DV) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KH6DV@hawaiiantel.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KH6VV(KH6DV) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 14:38:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KH6VV
Operator(s): KH6DV
Station: KH6DV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
Operating Time (hrs): 5.9

  160:
   80:
   40:  106    26
   20:  156    40
   15:  240    49
   10:   61    29
-------------------
Total:  563   144  Total Score = 81,072

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #4

Comments:

I planned on operating more time then this but conditions were
very poor at the start. Missed lots of VE mults which is not
common. Bands were noisy and signals not up to par unlike CW.
Couldnt get a run established early during each band move and
had to resort to S&P which kills overall Q totals. Once I could
finally get a run working most bands would closed shortly and the
process started all over again on a new band.

10M had deep QSB and loud stations would fade out in the middle
of exchanges, The band closed early and efforts to move for others
later on usually failed and only a couple moves worked out.

15M Signal levels down and the band closed early.
20M Ditto
40M Noisy and the loudest signals on the band were from a V51 and
    UA3 station. By the time we get to 40 many ops have moved to 80.

Best hour rate 115
Best 30M  rate 144
Best 10M rate  168

Thanks everyone for the contacts and fun

Ron KH6DV
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu