[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 02:03:30 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 23

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   3      2
   80:  14      9
   40:  17     14
   20:   7      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     30  Total Score = 1,230

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Late posting due to internet connectivity problem now solved*.  Did RTTY before.
  somehow this wrecks my CW concentration.

73 Bill n6zfo

*2 wks ago internet became problematic, poor response and dropped connections,
then almost complete failure.  Problem involves radio . . . with recent heavy
rains then warm wx, a bay tree branch had leafed out in front of the
transmitting "pizza" box, which sends the signal across the valley 9
miles to the back yard of the owner of Bruno's grocery store, our local market.
 Well it's a 2GHz signal, and the increased absorption by the bay leaves tipped
it's performance over the edge.  Now will move the antenna to a completely
clear path, as one of our favorite trees is partially blocking the signal.