[3830] CQ160 CW CX9AU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dancx9au@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW CX9AU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 18:10:53 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: CX9AU
Operator(s): CX9AU
Station: CX9AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: URUGUAY
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 6  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 3  Total Score = 300

Club:

Comments:

This is the second time I have participated in my home.
The idea was to try to find or improvise an antenna system that was effective
on the roof of the building where I live very close to the city center QRM is
intense here , the absorsion of buildings, towers , etc.
It occurred to me to use the central wire dipole 80 meters together with a
cable to the general building ground through a capacitor serie.La surprise was
that when tuning capacitor reading adaptation 1 a1 for the FT 450, and noise
and spurious were declining while signals went up. Timidly try the first
contacts and on the first night achieves only two PJ2T and K3ZM , were my most
distant QSOs worked from my QTH in 160.No was little thing ...
The second night I went to bed early before midnight , thinking that I had
done, because not listening nada.Me turned to lift about 3 am and was there
again PJ2T , low in noise , but it was time wait , say the early bird god help,
we all do not think so , but something like this happened . I made a couple of
calls and answer me PY2DS And I devote to S & P . the first joy came when
KV4FZ listens to me, one of the stations had been unable to make myself
sabado.Lo VE3EJ who also happened with what he had heard on Saturday and leads
me to comment congratulations for the reception with these stations I am
listing in the case of VE3EJ , I ​​just was receiving and could not believe
he was me contestando.HI hi, During the thought that he would not be able to
hear NA, competition and truth were few seasons, surely I am listing the tops
but if you listen to a strong station that was k5RX from Texas at the end, were
a few minutes, and a window that opened up with the sun aca.La station USA you
hear a stair below but over a period of one hour was to W2GD but fails to break
his QRM and my lack of power and a more efficient system. It was a pleasure to
enjoy the competition, were few hours and few contacts but with a very special
flavor. Greetings to all and have a happy 2015
DAN CX9AU