[3830] ARRL 160 NY3A(@N3HBX) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NY3A(@N3HBX) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 20:41:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NY3A
Operator(s): NY3A
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 28.5

Total:  QSOs = 1139  Sections = 58  Countries = 42  Total Score = 338,700

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to John, N3HBX, for letting me operate from his Poolesville, MD station.
Quite a change in hardware and terrain compared to my home station!

The band was open nicely to the West Coast both nights. EU the first night was
limited but much better the second night. Working VK and KL7 stations with ease
was great fun.

If I can just get better at chasing mults...I might be dangerous.

73;
Steve