[3830] CQ160 CW M7Q(G4PIQ) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW M7Q(G4PIQ) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:18:32 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: M7Q
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4PIQ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JO02OD
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 442  State/Prov = 4  Countries = 52  Total Score = 126,056

Club:

Comments:

Just a little outing to warm up my new short callsign for contests. Given the
number of folks who had a hard time copying it, and wanted confirmation - I
need to get it in the SCP!

Operating time had to fit around lots of family stuff this weekend, so not
optimsied to make a big score, and I wasn't around for good North America time.

Only a low dipole antenna, but nevertheless - great fun. Big pile-ups in Eu
when I showed up as fresh meat.

K3 + Ten Tec Titan. 400W
Inv-V Dipole @ 18m

73