[3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:34:10 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   55
   40:  166
   20:  250
   15:  420
   10:  126
------------
Total: 1017  Mults = 87  Continents = 6  Total Score = 530,874

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Horrible conditions from here. Noisy 20 40 and 80M bands. 15 was a good
compromise and spent lots of time there. 10 might have been the best in terms
of RX conditions.  I used N1MM+ for the first time in SO2R environment and the
reason is that the 'classic' has forever had a problem with serial number
exchanges, often producing doubles and I can confirm that this problem is now
fixed in N1MM+ (good thing!).  Conditions were so bad I kept getting 3
different results on the 3 decoders used....With conditions possibly worsening
in the near future, it will be better to use the old master rtty dta file
instead of the master dta which produces way too many variables and will
eventually cause more problems than help us sort out calls.  In the contest
things really died down as we approached 00:00z and decided to cut things short
as I usually do in this one.
Great to be able to play a bit, thanks all fo rthe Qs and Bartg for holding
another great event. Thanks Simone for all the work involved in preparing the
results, we all appreciate this.
73, Fabi va2up