[3830] CQ160 CW W5JR Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W5JR Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 03:42:47 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W5JR
Operator(s): W5JR
Station: W5JR

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

Total:  QSOs = 620  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 30  Total Score = 148,410

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3 Alpha 78A Inv L in the woods

Good conditions despite the rain storms around the area Friday night. Listened
to W0SD Friday night but passed expecting to work SD Saturday night - wrong!
Never heard or saw them spotted the second night. And never heard/saw an NV
station spotted. I'm sure they were on somewhere. Missed the AK morning crew.
Could hear more EU calling but was in the QRN and lots of QSB this year at my
place.

I'll be /KH6 next month for ARRL DX.