[3830] CQ160 CW N3HEE Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N3HEE Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:54:24 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 13:47

Total:  QSOs = 609  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 23  Total Score = 115,962

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Missed all of Friday night, except for the first hour, and missed all of
Saturday morning due to other family plans.  I was testing out my new Inverted
L and K2AV folded couterpoise (FCP) system.  The new antenna has a much
higher(65-70 feet) vertical section. I was very pleased with the performance!
I easily worked many more west coast and DX stations this year compared to last
year on the shorter inverted L with radials. I really enjoyed the nice opening
to EU on Saturday night. I picked up 7 new countires. I was running a K3 at 500
watts. This is a fun contest and I had a ball !  Thanks for the Q's.  -Joe