[3830] CQ160 CW DL3TU Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl3tu@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW DL3TU Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:43:20 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: DL3TU
Operator(s): DL3TU
Station: DL3TU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: JN48MM
Operating Time (hrs): 15

Total:  QSOs = 271  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 39  Total Score = 48,667

Club:

Comments:

My first CQ160 ever.

Rig: K3/ 5 Watts
Antenna: Quarter Wave sloper @ 15m
No special RX- antenna but thanks to the quiet environment RX on the TX ant was
fine.

Condx on Sunday seemed to be slightly better than on Saturday. Could hear about
a dozen stations from VE/W at our sunrise but did not expect to work any of them
with my 5 Watts. Thanks for pulling my signal out of the noise!

All in all it was great fun. Thanks for all the QSOs.

73,
Roman, DL3TU