[3830] CQ160 CW OM2Y(@OM2IB/OM2KI) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OM2Y(@OM2IB/OM2KI) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:50:12 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OM2Y
Operator(s): OM2IB OM2KI
Station: OM2IB/OM2KI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Uhliska
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1312  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 70  Total Score = 713,435

Club:

Comments:

With the respect to solar activity I can say that propagation was quite good. We
have less USA stations, so we also miss couple of USA multipliers compare to
“class A” stations, but we are very satisfied with multipliers and couple
of highlight  QSO’s �" KH6, VR, VK, HS, 5H3

Station:  top loaded 23m vertical, 5 beverages, IC7600 and OMpower