[3830] CQ160 CW YR8D(@YO8KRR) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sashayo8ttt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW YR8D(@YO8KRR) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:12:33 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: YR8D
Operator(s): YO8BDQ YO8TTT
Station: YO8KRR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: KN27QG
Operating Time (hrs): 24:37

Total:  QSOs = 1019  State/Prov = 12  Countries = 55  Total Score = 360,996

Club: DORNA DX GRUP

Comments:

Congrats to YR8E who did an amazing numbers of Japanese and US stations.
We worked just 22 W and 3 JA stations ... We'll try to put some RX antennas for
SSB round.

Rig: ELECRAFT K3
Amp: ACOM 1000
Ant: Inverted - Vee @ 20mh

Big thanks again like always goes to YO8CLN for hospitality. He put with few
days before contest one beverage to NE but unfortunately it didn't worked. Hope
next time everything will be better.

Thank's everyone for contacts, CU next month in ARRL DX CW !