[3830] NA Sprint SSB NW3H QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB NW3H QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 03:43:08 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.50

   80:   4     0:30
   40:  11     1:00
   20:  49     2:00
---------------------
Total:  64     Mults = 36  Total Score = 2,304

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Aces

Comments:

Since my station stinks on the low bands unless my amp is working and I can
enter high power I decided to do QRP since I am in the middle of replacing my
tubes in the amp and they are on order.  QRP on my tribander was not too bad as
conditions were good for the first 90 minutes.  Then when the band started to
waver I went to 40 and 80 and it was very slow going but was able to make 15
contacts.  The best one was F1AKK working me as I called CQ.  Took a minute but
we made the contact.  Always fascinates me how far 5 watts can go.  Had fun.
Thanks to the team that kept the NA SSB Sprint going.  I look forward to
volunteering to keep this contest going for many years to come.  Thanks for the
QSOs.  73 de NW3H