[3830] NA Sprint SSB VE4EA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE4EA@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VE4EA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 04:15:03 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: VE4EA
Operator(s): VE4EA
Station: VE4EA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WINNIPEG
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   23       1
   40:   75       8
   20:  125      48
---------------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Team:

Comments:

Very Nice turnout and congratulations to the organizing committee. What a Job!
I hope everybody got the VE4 mult.  There were at least of us on.

With everyone moving around and lots of pleasant good-spirited QRM, Sprint SSB
has a FD feel to it.

I missed Wyoming for WAS and a bunch of VE's for the sweep!
Chuck (N7MZW) where are you when I need you!  hi

Lots of fun and thanks for the Q's everyone.

73, Cary VE4EA
Winnipeg