[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0UK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 04:23:49 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4hr.
Radios: SO2R

   80:   49      1hr
   40:  125   1.30hr
   20:  102   1.30hr
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC1

Comments:

Was a bit rusty at start on 20mtrs. Then got into the flow. Tried to the back
and forth on 20mt and 40mtrs then just ran 40mtr. Should have searched more on
20mtrs.
 Hit the old wall on 80mtrs. Tried getting K0BJ several times and he could not
hear me on 80mtrs. Need to improve my 80mtr antenna. On 80mtrs,  Virtually all
jump ball did not go my way.
 Great job by all GMCC'er worked K0EU who was KBing again , N0TA, K0BJ, N7MZW,
W0ETT and NS'er WD0T, N6RO, N6ZFO, W7WHY.
 It was fun...
 PTL God Bless
 bill K0UK