[3830] NA Sprint SSB N9TF LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N9TF LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 04:51:44 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:  10
   40:  48
   20:   7
---------------------
Total:  65     Mults = 37  Total Score = 2,405

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Contesting Ain't Noise Pollution

Comments:

First sprint ever. Brings a whole new dimension to S&P. S&Ping in long
lines gets confusing sometimes as to who's on first, or is that I don't. OH,
that's 3rd. Got into a bit of a groove, briefly, then lost it! Hung in there to
meet the 50 Q and 30 Mult minimum for the other contest! I'll try it again.
Looks like it can be fun once you get used to the frequency hopping.

73 Gene, N9TF