[3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka9fox@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 00:32:24 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: KA9FOX
Operator(s): KA9FOX
Station: KA9FOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  116
   40:  134
   20:  109
---------------------

Club:

Team: Dirty Deeds Done By Dead Lizards

Comments:

I think the death of the SSB Sprint has been greatly exaggerated. That was an
incredibly fun 4 hours... a nearly bottomless pit of stations to work. THANK
YOU to everyone that showed up for this event, as well as to everyone on the
SSB Sprint Committee for getting the word out. Thanks also to the software
authors that came through at the last minute with updated programs to handle
the new mults (and thanks in advance to those that are still working on the
updates). We will continue to be open to your input to further improve the SSB
Sprint. Send us your thoughts via our website at http://www.ssbsprint.com.

Any PHP programmers out there that would be willing to help us with some small
tasks?

- Scott KA9FOX