[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 03:30:37 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 6

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  17     14
   40:  23     17
   20:  14     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     43  Total Score = 2,322

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very lively activity, including some of the guys who will be big guns Saturday
night. Thanks to the NSL gang for the usual great operating. FB.

 I got my second yagi up this week (2 element 402CD)thanks K5NA, K5OT,
W5JAW,and N5TW) in the rain at 41 degrees. Many thanks to all. Hopefully none
of us will get sick. Now I can once again hit both coasts with decent signals
on 40 meters. Everything worked okay. My 80 meter antenna as definitely second
rate, and that will be my weakness Saturday. Running more than 100W will help
since most do not hear me well with LP in the NS. GL to all.

73, Jim