[3830] NA Sprint CW NP4G LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NP4G LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 05:37:18 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NP4G
Operator(s): NP4G
Station: NP4G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Humacao, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    5
   40:   57
   20:   58
---------------------

Club: Los Chachos Contest Club

Team: NCC/MRRC & Friends EAST

Comments:

This is my first time attempting the CW sprint. I just found out about it this
week and got an invitation to participate as part of NCC/MRRC & Friends
EAST.

This is a FAST contest. I had no idea people could copy CW so fast. I
appreciate all the guys that QRS for me. I am working on my Cw skills but I
need a lot of practice.

The QSY dynamics of the contest is very interesting and challenging.

My goal was to work 100 QSo's and I reached 120 so I can go to sleep happy. It
was nice to work some very familiar calls, N5KO, N6TV, K3UA, N2NT, Dipolio, and
many more.

At least I know that I am better at the Live Sprint during CTU 2013...

Great job and Good Luck to all!

73
Otis
Np4G

Los Chachos Contest Club. See you in ARRL CW!!!