[3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 05:39:14 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   21
   40:   70
   20:   52
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Great fun, maybe even got a couple of 3-banders!  If it ever stops snowing (47
inches in the past 12 days, another foot to come tomorrow into Monday) I might
get back to putting up a real 80 meter antenna.  Come to think of it, if it
snows much more I can just reach up into the trees to string the support lines!
 Thanks to all for patiently copying my weak signal, and thanks for the Qs!

Mike, K8CN
Durham NH
Rig: K3 @ 5W to a Lazy H cut for 20 meters, used on all bands with a little
help from my trusty Johnson Matchbox.  It's a terrible 80 meter antenna!