[3830] NA Sprint CW K7GK(@W6JZH) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7gk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7GK(@W6JZH) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 06:24:46 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: W6JZH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   54
   40:  123
   20:  131
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Oh, well. Missed 300 Qs again. Technically, I did make exactly 300, but for some
reason N1MM would not log WH6R. Very frustrating.
Started out pretty well, at least for me. First half hour was the best I've
head in a Sprint with 50 Qs. All downhill from there. First, I fumbled
transition to 40, felt squeezed between the K1N pile-up and the RTTY guys. 80
was pretty much a bust again. It didn't sound like a February band at all, much
like August.
Missed two mults - KP4 and VE4. Tree beat me to KP4 (must be all those As in
the call!) and VE4 was out of synch.
Huge thanks to John (JZH), as usual.

73 - Den(is)