[3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 05:17:03 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RAM
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45

  160:       0        0
   80:      41        0
   40:     131       18
   20:      45        1
   15:      13        0
   10:       0        0
-------------------------
Total:     230       19  Mults = 98  Total Score = 46,942

Club:

Comments:

Earlier in the week I was set for a full time effort.  As the date came it was
harder to commit to that.  Still got a fair amount of BIC in though.

Conditions seemed pretty good.  I was even able to work some of the mobiles on
20 in the far reaches of the state.  Had to wait until I could get their
attention though.

Must have had a pipeline to DL.  A few of them were the only DX worked.

I show NE9U/M in the log 15 times.  Scott had a pretty consistently good signal
of the mobiles heard.

N0IJ 10 times
N0EO (good old Neo) 9 times
W0ZQ 7 times.

There did not seem to be the activity that there was last year.  Last year I
could CQ and get a lot of action.  This year it seemed different.  I hope it
was just me and not the overall participation.

73, John  K0TG RAM