[3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:01:04 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   8      7
   80:  31     10
   40:  40     35
   20:   7      7
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  86     59  Total Score = 5,074

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Seemed activity was down a
bit.  Maybe everybody was trying to work K1N on 80 SSB (not successful here).
20M was open to the west coast at the start and I could hear JF2IWL calling
K6RB.  40M seemed to be pretty good to NA and EU.  Nice to be called by UR5MM
and CR7AJL while running barefoot.  F5IN had a great signal and responded to my
first calls on 40 and 80M.  80M was OK coast to coast, but some west coast
signals and one from New England were beneath the noise.  160M seemed quite
good with NA8V well over S9 and solid signals from VE3KI.  But was unable to
raise N6RO and AE6Y.  Heard K0RF calling others, but not me.  We could use more
activity on 160 particularly. Everyone with capability for that band should try
it in the last ten minutes.  Several good prospects noted among the callers.
Hope to see many of you at the Orlando HamCation and Florida Contest Dinner
this weekend.  Look for me around the CWOps Club booth.  73, John, K4BAI.