[3830] RTTY WPX VA7KO M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7ko@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VA7KO M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 04:19:09 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VA7KO
Operator(s): VA7BEC VA7KO
Station: VA7KO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:   91
   40:  434
   20:  228
   15:  565
   10:  283
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Once again! I might have lost another mode to the other OP in the house. But the
XYL and I worked out an arrangement to join forces to beat last year’s score
with more mults and more Qs, and if we succeeded in this goal, then I would
treat her to a nice dinner. Win-win situation.

CONDX for us was not sweet like Valentine’s Day chocolate, but we did our
best.

Many thanks for all the Qs in the log.

Catch you later 73,

VA7KO Koji and VA7BEC Rebecca