[3830] RTTY WPX CR2X(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX CR2X(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:22:04 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: CR2X
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: CR2X

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:
   40:
   20: 1752
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

After 55 years of contesting this was my first ever serious effort in a RTTY
contest. Originally the plan was to operate on all bands or 40 meter single
band but the high winds on Friday evening caused some temporary limitations for
the use of the 40 meter antenna.  I had only tribanders to NA and EU available.
My choice was then 20 meter single band, hopefully not a bad one.Now the
weather is good and it time to fix the chain of the rotating tower and be ready
for the next contest.
All South Americans were worked from the back of the EU-antenna and JAs who had
terrible flutter and echo with the EU-antenna, 40 deg off the main beam.

I enjoyed the event very much and I think that I also learned a lot during
those 30 hours.

Thanks all for the QSOs and hope to see or hear you all on the bands soon
again,

Pertti, OH2PM