[3830] RTTY WPX LN7TTT(LA5LJA) SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la-ah@online.no
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LN7TTT(LA5LJA) SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:32:43 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LN7TTT
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA7TTT

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:   86
   40:  119
   20:  313
   15: 1255
   10:  154
------------
Total:  927  Prefixes = 509  Total Score = 1,324,927

Club: TheTango Team

Comments:

Great weekend for ryryryryry, conds was more than ok...
Limited time saturday,but spend to much time sunday...
I think it was better prop on saturday but sunday was also ok.
Highlight must be the conds on 10 mtr, it open to west coast usa also.
Many strong signal,but NR4M was the strongest 40 db over..
Worked also WL7E and XE2AU on 10 mtr ,great fun.
Downlight must be my qrn Level on 40 mtr,power line noise and a 50 inch
plasma tv in my neighbourhood ,this tv is on 24/7. A big thank you...
Worked only 2 LA's LN5O and LA5TFA tu ,cu all NeXT one....Lars