[3830] RTTY WPX WR5J(@N7BV) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WR5J(@N7BV) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:31:50 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WR5J
Operator(s): N7BV W7EWG N7NM WR5J
Station: N7BV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Port Angeles, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  200
   40:  347
   20:  511
   15:  780
   10:  562
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

We got off to a slightly rocky start with the second station deciding
it liked the serial number 001 better than incrementing.   Our
apologies to our first few Qs on 10 meters, all with number 1.  After
several restarts on N1MM we gave up and created a new DB and then
everything moved forward at the cost of about 30
minutes.

Propagation was great on 20/15/10m during the day; however
40/80mtrs was a little tougher.   Thanks to all the JA?s who worked us
through the wee hours.  There were some exotic callsigns showing up.
Thanks to everyone for a wonderful contest.

Besides propagation ,we had the other main ingredients of a
great contest, a great time and great team and we ate really
well thanks to N7BV?s wife,
Karen.

73,

Chuck Jones