[3830] ARRLDX CW NW3H SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NW3H SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 00:37:22 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:15

  160:    0     0
   80:   47    40
   40:   60    37
   20:  104    74
   15:  108    70
   10:  101    61
-------------------
Total:  420   282  Total Score = 355,320

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time. Caught a cold, dealing with the snow, and had to do some work this
weekend as I am in my busy time not to mention the kids.   This contest is the
thorn in my side. Something always comes up.  2013 wife was sick.  2012 kids
were sick, 2011 I was sick.  New personal best (prior was 350K in 2012) and
this score will stand as personal best after log checking as I am much better
at CW now then two years ago.  My tiny station continues to amaze me.  Had to
run low power as my amp need repair.  Highlights included working DP1OL and
Z81X back to back.  My 80 meter performance is getting better with my new
dipole.  Happy with the limited effort but oh I wish I had my amp.  Have a
loaner lined up for SSB.  See you in the pileups.  Go FRC!  73 de Bill, NW3H.