[3830] ARRLDX CW K1RX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1RX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 01:02:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:  109    53
   80:  375    74
   40:  579    91
   20:  706   102
   15:  720    93
   10:  562    92
-------------------
Total: 3051   595  Total Score = 4,622,265

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My plans of operating SO2R went south when my second PC died a few days before,
so re-wired things to run just my K3 and an array of amps.  Really loved using
the K3 on all the bands as opposed to only 3.  Limited time but had a really
good time.  Had a few under performing rotors too which did not help and a new
problem surfaced - 15 M RF affecting the keyboard.  Thought I had enough
ferrite spread around the shack but guess not.  Was annoying as it behaved like
the keys had contact bounce, etc.  Funny that band would have the most Q's here.
 Guess I like to abuse myself.

Thanks to all the friends that called. I hope I did not make you wait too long
in the pileups :)  It got pretty busy!

Best to all,

Mark, K1RX